- [Construction] Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy, galvanized (black)
- [Depth rating] 100m/330ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 147 x 103 x 127mm / 5.8 x 4.1 x 5.0 inches (including port)
- [Weight] Approx. 930g / 32.8 oz (housing only)
- [Compatible strobes] YS-01、YS-02、YS-03、YS-110α、and YS-D1
- All camera functions can be operated underwater.
- The large dial on the housing front connects to the camera’s control ring and smoothly operates manual focus and other functions. The multi-purpose control wheel on the camera’s rear is operated by the multi-point controller on the back of the housing. All controls can easily be reached and operated with your right hand.
- The camera’s built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing.
- Equipped with two Fiber-Optic Cable sockets.
- Optional Leak Sensor can be built into the housing. Its LED lamp is located in the LCD monitor window and alerts you to any water ingress.
The sensor immediately alerts you to any water leakage when the super-bright LED lights up.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the second on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
Sacrificial Zinc Anode (2 pieces)
- The camera can be mounted in the housing with SONY’s accessory “AG-R2” grip attached, so allowing comfy, stable use on land when required.
- Anti-slip rubber piece located on the upper right-hand rear case, helps hold the housing steady.
- The housing is easily opened and locked with the rotary latch and hinge.
- External strobe or light can be mounted by attaching an SA8 Tray & Grip2118 to the tripod socket on the bottom of the housing.
- Depth rating of 100m/330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.