The Technician course level 1 covers the theory and mechanism of the AquaLung regulator Calypso first and second stage and Powerline inflator with demonstration of service and maintenance.
During the training, all participants will perform technical servicing following AquaLung standards and specifications.
• Duration of training: 1 day from 9:30 to 18:00 / Lunch included
• Location of Training: Aquamaster, Pier Road, Chalong
• Instructors: Andy Black (Aquamaster Representative South Thailand) & Stephan Tomecko (Aquamaster Representative Phuket)
• Prerequisite: Service technicians – Instructors – Divemasters
• Language: English
• Certificate: With the successful completion of this program, participants will receive a participation certificate from AquaLung authorizing them to perform technical servicing on AquaLung equipment covered during the training (Calypso/Powerline) under the supervision of an authorized AquaLung dealer.
• Training Material: All participants will receive a full set of manuals, schematics from Aquamaster. We will also provide a website login for free access to exploded views and technical manuals.
• Tools: We supply all tools during the training sessions. We recommend that all participants purchase / own at least one set of the listed tools before servicing any equipment.
• Course Fee: 2,500 Baht per participant.
For any reservation or information, please contact us at [email protected] or call to 076 281 227
Limited to 10 participants per session (By reservation only).