Date(s) - 23/06/2018
09:30 - 18:00
AQUALUNG TECHNICAL TRAINING – LEVEL 1
Bangkok 24th June, Tai-Pan Hotel, 25 Sukhumvit Soi 23, Bangkok
Limited to 10 participants per session (By reservation only)
The Technician course level 1 covers the theory and mechanism of the Aqua Lung regulator Calypso first and second stage and Powerline inflator with demonstration of service and maintenance.
During the training, all participants will perform technical servicing following Aqua Lung standards and specifications.
- Duration of training: 1 day from 9:30 to 18:00 / Lunch included
- Location of Training: Tai-Pan Hotel, 25 Sukhumvit Soi 23
- Instructors: Scott McCreadie (Aqua Master Sales Manager)
- Prerequisite: Service technicians – Instructors – Divemasters
- Language: English
- Certificate: With the successful completion of this program, participants will receive a participation certificate from Aqua Lung authorizing them to perform technical servicing on Aqua Lung equipment covered during the training (Calypso/Powerline) under the supervision of an authorized Aqua Lung dealer.
- Training Material: All participants will receive a full set of manuals, schematics from Aqua Master. We will also provide a website login for free access to exploded views and technical manuals.
- Tools: We supply all tools during the training sessions. We recommend that all participants purchase / own at least one set of the listed tools before servicing any equipment.
Limited to 10 participants per session
Course Fee: 2,500 Baht per participant.
For any reservation or information, please contact Khun Anucha at [email protected] or by phone 081 494 5877
Bookings are closed for this event.