Apeks Finger Spool reel
Inspired by technical diving and versatile enough to be used in a range of diving applications, the new Apeks Finger Spool reel line features easy to grip flared sides to improve deployment and winding. Made from tough anodized aluminum alloy with high visibility line for low light conditions and with a super tough leader and swivel as standard, the Lifeline comes in three sizes and colors and is complemented by a range of line markers and cookies.
Available three sizes – Purple 15 meters, Green 30 meters, Blue 45 meters, and Grey 60 meters.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding while wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use
- A large diameter center hole for use in cold water while wearing gloves
- Color-coded to allow ease of identification of each size
- High quality, high visibility line
- Rugged construction
- High tensile line leader to avoid damage to mainline when ‘tying off’
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting
- Machined from one piece of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Anodised coating
- The spool is not over-wound, enabling additional line to be added if required
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- The line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength
- Orange line, best for low light conditions
- Easy-release pull tabs
|Materials:||Spool: Anodised Aluminium T6061 Alloy|
|Swivel: Nickel Plated Brass|
|Bolt snap: 316 Stainless Steel|
There are no reviews yet.