Aqualung Superzip Boot 5mm
Aqua Lung has added comfort and warmth to your diving experience with the Superzip Ergo Boot. Like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the Superzip diving boot uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
The Ergo design eliminates excess water, allowing your feet to remain warmer through your dive. In addition, the seam cuts on the boot are placed away from the widest parts of your feet, minimizing the chances of seam abrasion.
- Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the Superzip uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
- Protective: 8mm-thick treaded sole provides premium protection against punctures, stings, and slips. For added protection and durability, the panels on the heel cap, toe, and top of the foot are twice as thick as in the standard boots!
- Warm: 3, 5 or 7mm neoprene upper for the right amount of warmth in any conditions.
- Comfortable The Superzip boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing.
- Durable Closes with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK toothed zipper. Elastic binding at the top resists wear and tear.
- Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags
Diving Boots Sizes Conversion Chart