Legend LUX Regulator
THE LEGEND LUX SECOND STAGE FEATURES THE MASTER BREATHING SYSTEM (MBS).
• The MBS is a new, simple and eff ective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LUX. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi eff ect, as well as changes the opening eff ort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
• Auto-Closure Device (ACD) keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
• Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
• 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
• An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
• Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
• Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
• Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
• The Comfo-bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
• A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
• The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your fi eld of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation eff ort
• Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece