- [Construction] Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy, galvanized (black)
- [Depth rating] 100m/330ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 147x97x117mm / 5.8×3.8×4.6 inches (including the port)
- [Weight] Approx. 800g / 28.0oz (housing only)
- [Underwater weight] Approx.900g / 31.7oz (including the camera)
- [Compatible strobes] YS-01、YS-02、YS-110α、and YS-D1
- The large dial on the housing front connects to the camera’s control ring and smoothly operates Manual Focus and other functions (depending on mode selected). The multipurpose control wheel on the camera’s rear is operated by the multi-point controller on the back of the housing. All controls can easily be reached and operated by your right hand.
- Equipped with two Fiber-optic cable sockets.
- Optional Leak Sensor can be built into the housing. Its LED lamp is located in the LCD monitor window and alerts you to any water ingress.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one of the front case and the second
on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
Sacrificial Zinc Anode (2 pieces)
- Anti-slip rubber piece located on the upper right-hand rear case, helps hold the
- The housing is easily opened and locked with the rotary latch and hinge.
- External strobes can be mounted by attaching an SA8, Sea-Arm 7 Compact or
similar to the tripod socket on the bottom of the housing.
- Depth rating of 100m/330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.