Aqualung i200C Dive Computer & Watch
Get fresh design and easy versatility in our new Aqualung i200C dive computer, plus the power to send and manage your dive data wirelessly. Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app. A Nato strap option is now available on our black model; a comfortable and rugged nylon strap for added security and moisture-wicking while out of the water. The Aqualung i200C is an intuitive, sporty computer with an easy versatility.
- Stay Connected After your dive, Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app on your smartphone (for iOS and Android)
- Four Operating Modes Dive how you like with Air, Nitrox, Gauge dive modes, plus Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between dive modes and free dive)
- User-Changeable Battery uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores so you can easily replace as needed
- Intuitive Navigation Single-button access to last dive data (maximum depth and bottom time)
- Increased Safety Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light
- Updatable software User-updatable software gives you long-term access to the latest features and upgrades via a Bluetooth connection
- History Mode History Mode lets you see your total dives, maximum depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature. Records up to 24 dives
- Nitrox Mix Capability Up to 100% O2. Mix up to 2 Nitrox gases
- Deep Stop Optional deep stop with countdown timer
Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
• Using your smartphone or tablet, the FREE DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your Aqualung i200C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology
• Remotely control all your Aqualung i200C dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes, and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
• Download cable
Included in the Box
• Digital Instruction Manual
• Safety Reference info
• DiverLog brochure
• Quick Reference card
• Lens Protector
• Strap Extension
There are no reviews yet.