HotShot Fins are lightweight, travel-friendly, and ultra-comfortable, you’ll be ready to explore waters from Bahamas to Belize with power and grace.
- The foot pocket is designed to be worn with bare feet!
- The top and sides of the foot pocket are soft against bare skin
- Neoprene socks or thin-soled boots may be used for thermal protection
- Unique, self-adjusting Comfo-strap is buckle free. This particular type of elastomer guarantees comfort
- Mid-foot Flex Joint
- The blade attaches to the sides of the foot pocket rather than at the front of the foot pocket.
- Prevents hyper-extension of the toes and ankles
- Maximizes the transfer of power from the leg to the fin
Compact and Light Weight
- Fits in carry-on luggage! Ideal with new Departure bag from Deep See.
- Measures only 20.9 in. / 53 cm overall length
- Size regular weighs only 3.28 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Due to the Mid-Foot Flex Joint, the entire length of blade flexes and provides forward thrust. With a traditional fin, the third of the blade in front of the foot pocket is considered dead space and provides no forward thrust. The result is that the HotShot provides the power of a fin that is 30% longer!
- Geared with silicone slings (Power Bands). These pure silicone slings are loaded with energy during the power stroke, which they release prior to the upstroke
- Twin-Speed Gear Shift
- The silicone Power Bands form the HotShot gear system
- The gear shift allows the diver to choose the best speed-to effort ratio
- Divers can change gear settings while wearing the fins
- The blade is made of a semi rigid customized technopolymer. The result is an excellent spring effect and flexibility to maximize thrust.
- The rubberized ribs are made of two different elastomeric compounds to provide the greatest elasticity
- Comes in three sizes: small, regular, large/x-large
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of fin keep divers safe on boat decks
- Grooves along inside bottom of foot pocket prevent foot from being vacuum-sealed in foot pocket making doffing easy
- Power bands are protected on the bottom to prevent contact with the ground