Apeks VX1 Mask
The Apeks VX1 mask is made with what is described by Apeks as an advanced skirt geometry made from premium surgical-grade silicone. What this means is that the mask itself reduces pressure points on the face, making it more comfortable for every dive. Apeks have selected a combination of both matte and gloss areas on the mask skirt. This choice lets the VX1 provide the diver with a substantially better seal, irrespective of face shape while improving fit and comfort at the same time.
- Apeks VX1 Mask: Frameless construction creates a lightweight, low volume mask that is easy to clear and equalize.
- Pure Clear lens provides maximum optical clarity with no distortion.
- Advanced skirt geometry is designed to minimize facial pressure points during long-duration dives.
- Quick Release Buckles with stainless-steel rollers allow easy adjustment for the best fit, even while wearing dry gloves.
- Matte and gloss areas on the silicone skirt create a better seal and improve fit and comfort.
- Premium, surgical-grade solid black or solid white silicone.
- Supplied with a comfortable silicone mask strap and an additional neoprene strap, all in a reusable zipped protective case.
- Designed and produced in Italy
Apeks VX1 Maks – UV-Cut Lens
This version of the mask is designed with the new UV Cut lens to protect your eyes from harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light at the surface.