Women staffers at Aqualung have put their heads together and gathered female diver input to design the Linea Mask: a wide-angle view in an ultra-compact, low-volume, low-profile package. Enjoy a Comfort Buckle System that’s tangle-free and Advanced Fit Technology, minimizing the lines left on your face after a dive.
Modeled with Aqualung’s “Micromask Technology”, the close proximity of the lenses to the eyes significantly improves peripheral vision while maintaining an incredibly low internal volume. Aqualung’s “Advanced Fit Technology” uses textured bands of silicone around the skirt to form a superior seal against the face and minimizes water entry, as well as, reduces those lines left on your face after a dive. The Linea is effortless to clear and its low profile is ideal for freedivers or any diver that wants to reduce in-water drag.
- The clever Comfort Buckle System (CBS) prevents the diver’s hair from getting tangled in the buckles
- Patented design places lenses close to face for vastly improved field-of-view
- Ultra low internal volume makes clearing fast and nearly effortless. It also reduces the upward pull caused by the buoyancy of a larger air space
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) uses bands of different textures around the edge of
- the skirt resulting in a superior seal against the face
- The Linea mask skirt goes further back on the face increasing the contact surface between
- face and silicone skirt. This enhances the comfort and reduces the marks left behind
- on the face
- Compact shape reduces in-water drag and improves stability, especially when diving in a strong current
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards