Aqualung Legend Elite Black Edition
The LEGEND First Stage Features:
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first-stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water when the first stage is not connected to a cylinder valve. This:
- Preserves the internal lubrication
- Keeps the inlet filter clean and dry
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Exceptional cold-water performance is achieved by modernizing Aqua Lung’s three anti-freeze properties:
- Where there’s no moisture, there’s no ice: The LEG3ND’s integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment.
- Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice from forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2)
- The new over-moulded cap delays ice forming over the external diaphragm
- Auto-Balanced (also known as Over-Balanced)
- Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts: Depending on the diver’s depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density
- Ergonomically shaped YOKE screws made of a bi-material “Soft Grip” surface provide a better hold when installing or removing the first stage – especially with cold hands.
- Channelled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
- Specialized ACD Dust cap attached to the regulator body to protect the inlet fitting and the ACD system from impacts or damage
- Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports to provide optimal hose routing
The Legend Black Edition Second Stage Features:
- Black Titadur Coated Bezel and Ring
- Black on Black Co-Molded Exhaust Tee
- Stainless Steel purge button
- New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm
- Radial openings to prevent freeflow when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- New over-moulded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- A wide surface area makes regulator purging easier
- The purge depth controller optimizes airflow with minimal effort
- A patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
- A detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent the freezing of the second-stage mechanism
- Air channel deflector
- Directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
- A streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort
- Flexible and lightweight Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
What’s in the Box
- LEG3ND Black Edition 1st and 2nd Stage Regulator
- User’s Guide
There are no reviews yet.