ReefMaster Action Camera RM-4K – SeaLife
Waterproof to 130ft/40m, the SeaLife ReefMaster Action Camera RM-4K underwater camera is a game-changer in underwater imaging; the housing is robust and designed to be hand-held, tray mounted, or worn on your head, mask or body. Unlike cheaper plastic box-style enclosures included with popular action cameras, the unique ReefMaster Dive housing assures consistent waterproof performance with its “Pressure-Lock” sealing system.
- 14MP Panasonic® CMOS Image Sensor
- 140° Wide Angle Fisheye Lens
- Expandable memory with micro SD cards
- [email protected] or [email protected] Video
- Easy and positive thumb-screw seal
- Underwater color correction for depth
- JPG image capture
- Simple 4-button control and menu
- High res 2” color LCD Screen
- Easy set-up; Shoots 4K video
- Underwater Color Correction Modes
- Wide Field of View; Ultra Compact size
- Image Stabilization
The ultra-compact ReefMaster RM-4K goes anywhere and is ready to capture your dive adventure. The shape fits comfortably into your hand or mounts easily to a photo/video light like the Sea Dragon 2000F. With 4K video resolution, your videos will be ultra-sharp and rich in color and the high-performance 14mp image sensor will capture brilliant still images. Around the back there’s a high res 2”/5cm display for easy aiming and quick review. The pressure locking thumb screw seals the camera’s housing down to 130’/40m.