ReefMaster Action Camera RM-4K – SeaLife
Waterproof to 130ft/40m, the SeaLife ReefMaster Action Camera RM-4K underwater camera is a game-changer in underwater imaging; the housing is robust and designed to be hand-held, tray mounted, or worn on your head, mask or body. Unlike cheaper plastic box-style enclosures included with popular action cameras, the unique ReefMaster Dive housing assures consistent waterproof performance with its “Pressure-Lock” sealing system.
- 14MP Panasonic® CMOS Image Sensor
- 140° Wide Angle Fisheye Lens
- Expandable memory with micro SD cards
- [email protected] or [email protected] Video
- Easy and positive thumb-screw seal
- Underwater color correction for depth
- JPG image capture
- Simple 4-button control and menu
- High res 2” color LCD Screen
- Easy set-up; Shoots 4K video
- Underwater Color Correction Modes
- Wide Field of View; Ultra Compact size
- Image Stabilization
The ultra-compact ReefMaster RM-4K goes anywhere and is ready to capture your dive adventure. The shape fits comfortably into your hand or mounts easily to a photo/video light like the Sea Dragon 2000F. With 4K video resolution, your videos will be ultra-sharp and rich in color and the high-performance 14mp image sensor will capture brilliant still images. Around the back there’s a high res 2”/5cm display for easy aiming and quick review. The pressure locking thumb screw seals the camera’s housing down to 130’/40m.
ReefMaster RM-4K Pro 2000 Set
- ReefMaster RM-4K Camera
- Includes Sea Dragon 2000F light
Combine the compact and easy-to-use SeaLife Camera ReefMaster RM-4K with the wide beam of the Sea Dragon 2000F and you have the perfect compact package for exploring reefs, wrecks, and deeper dives where lighting will make your images and videos shine with color. The Sea Dragon 2000F has an easy one-button design that cycles through three light intensity settings and has a rechargeable battery that lasts an hour at full power (2000 lumens).