- YS-03 strobe
- Compact flex arm with neoprene cover
- Compact digital tray
- SEA&SEA Fiber Optic Cable II M/2.
YS-03 Strobe Features:
Easy and Versatile Slave TTL
As the YS-03 has been designed to mimic the light intensity of the camera’s built-in flash, it is not necessary to manually adjust output. The YS-03 is compatible with any camera with a pre-flash and that has a TTL flash exposure function, regardless of make.
The YS-03 has been designed for any underwater photographer to use and is easy to understand. The only control is the rotary power switch and by simply turning the switch from OFF to TTL you can take beautiful images.
Comes with Diffuser as Standard
The half-translucent section diffuses and softens the light from the strobe. Using the diffuser gives softer, more evenly exposed images. The diffuser will also help reduce effects of overexposed images or when strong light produces shade/shadow in the image.
- Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land) – 20
- [Beam Angle] 100°x 100° (with diffuser 110°x110°)
- [Batteries] 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- [Number of Flashes] A: 230 Ni-MH: 330
- [Recycle time (full)] A: 3.1 sec. Ni-MH: 2.5 sec.
- [Color temperature] 5600K
- [Color temperature w/diffuser] 5250K
- [Depth rating] 75m / 250ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 68x108x129mm / 2.7×4.3×5.2inches
- [Weight] : 430g / 15.0oz (w/o batteries) * Fixing bolt fitted
- [Underwater weight] : Approx. +10g / 0.4oz(w/ batteries)
- – Exposure control: Slave TTL
- – Slave function
- – Auto power OFF function
- – Sync cord: Fiber-Optic Cable
- – Over-pressure relief valve