- Stingray Carbon fins feature carbon fiber blades manufactured using the infusion technology with innovative double vacuum process.
- Thanks to this technology, carbon fiber stands are perfectly impregnated in the resin, without the risk of forming micro bubbles and with an optimal distribution of the resin itself.
- In addition, percentage of necessary resin is considerably reduced with a great increase in performance of the blade combined with a very comfortable thermo-rubber footpocket.
- Aside from not tiring out the diver’s leg while kicking on the surface for extended periods, the Stingray Carbon blades push the diver the most during descents and ascents even n great depths.
- The interchangeable blades are available in three degrees of stiffness: 20 soft, 25 medium and 30 hard.