The YS-D1 sets a new standard for underwater strobes. From subtle light output as low as guide number 1 to a maximum power of guide number 32, control of underwater lighting has become effortless with the YS-D1.
- [Guide Number (ISO 100/m) (land)] : 32, 24 (with Diffuser 100 attached), 20 (with Diffuser 120 attached)
- [Beam Angle] : 80°x80° (without diffuser), 100°x100°(diffuser 100), 120° x 120° (diffuser 120)
- [Batteries] : 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- [Number of Flashes*1] : A: 150 Ni-MH: 200
- [Recycle time (full)*2] : A: 2.8 sec. Ni-MH: 1.9 sec.
- [Color temperature] : 5600K
- [Color temperature w/diffuser] : 5250K
- [Depth rating] : 100m / 330ft
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)](Excluding protruding part(s) and the arm holder.) : 87x135x111mm / 3.5 x 5.4 x 4.4 inches
- [Weight] : 650g / 22.9oz (w/o batteries) * Attached a YS Mount
- Strobe Adaptor and a fixing bolt to the Strobe.
- [Underwater weight] : 0.5g / 0.02oz(w/ batteries)
- Exposure control: DS-TTL II, Slave TTL, Light level control dial (GN): 1 / 1.4 / 2 / 2.8 /4 / 5.6 /8 / 11 / 16 / 22 / 32 (11 steps)
- Pre-flash control: Equipped with pre-flash cancel mode
- DS-TTL II function
- Slave function
- Auto power OFF function
- Sync cord: 5-pin Sync cord/N, Fiber-Optic Cable (L-type)
- Over-pressure relief valve
- LED target light
*1 Number of flashes and recycle time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use.
*2 Number of flashes and recycle time of Ni-MH batteries were tested on 2400 mAh batteries.