The Surface Marker WDS is an ALL-IN-ONE ready to use SMB Set
Recommended deployment from your Safety Stop for all Recreational Divers and Dive Profesionals
- The WDS eliminates the need to carry a dedicated reel or spool.
- The Open-Ended Buoy has the advantage that it is more compact than Self-Sealing Buoys and can emptied quickly at the end of the dive for stowage.
- Will fit into almost any BCD pocket
- The included Carry Pouch can be used for external BCD attachment. Compact enough to take on every dive.
- Ideal for your diving holiday when weight and space are of the essence.
- Made from durable 210D Nylon with welded seams and stitched edge tape to prevent fraying.
With both an orange and a yellow panel this is by far the most visible combination for the recreational diver.
- The orange panel is more visible in bright sunlight and significant glare.
- While the yellow panel will prove its worth as light deteriorates or the clouds move in.
SURFACE MARKER WDS 5.5m – WEBBING DEPLOYMENT SYSTEM
An easy way to deploy your Surface Marker Buoy / DSMB from your safety stop.*
- Easy deployment from safety stop: Unfurls automatically when deployed. Much easier to hold and handle than cord
- Safe: No free floating string to get tangled in
- Maintenance Free:No moving parts or knobs to adjust
- Compact: Can be stowed by rolling it into the buoy
- Effortless gathering upon ascent – The WDS is ready for the next dive
The WDS consists of 5.5m (18ft) long and 2cm (6/8?) wide red and white Surface Marker Webbing with a large 316 Stainless Steel ring at one end for deployment handling. At the other end is a Marine Brass Snap Hook for attaching to the Surface Marker Buoy.
The WDS is also equipped with a elastic cord retainer that makes deployment of the buoy simple and tangle free.