Sidemount evolved from cave diving but it is such a safe and comfortable way of diving with multiple cylinders that it has now taken off as a system and technique that all technical and advanced recreational divers can use.
Everything a diver needs for a sidemount breathing system is found in the XTX50 sidemount set.
Kit content :
- 2 ea. XTX50 DIN regulators with 5 port swivel turrets
- One XTX50 has a 83” / 210cm hose
- One XTX50 has a 24” / 60cm hose
- 2 ea. custom length MP inflation hoses, 250mm (10 inches) (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
- 2 ea. brass pressure gauges with 6 inch hoses (available in metric and imperial)
- 1 ea. 90° elbow fitting
- 1 ea. bungee necklace
- 1 ea. stainless steel clip
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports
- Regulator bag to hold all
- Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide
Please see the XTX50 page for regulator features and benefits.
The Apeks Sidemount Regulator Kit is the first CE approved sidemount kit specifically for this type of diving.