PSI Nexus Dive Light
Super Bright light: Utilize high-quality CREE XM-L2(U4) LED with over 50,000 hours lifespan on the Nexus diving light. The maximum output can be up to 1050 lumens, giving you super bright white light under the water
IPX-8 Waterproof: The toughened lens with 5mm thickness and aircraft-grade aluminum shell with 3 O-ring ensures the excellent ability of resistance water pressure, under which the flashlight is extremely waterproof of maximum capacity to 150m underwater
Battery Indicator Function: The indicator is around the light switch, which shows constant green color when the battery power is 100%-30%; constant red color for 30%-10%; red light flashes once the power is lower than 10%,
Easy to Operate 3 Modes: With the nexus diving light on, press the switch down repeatedly to cycle through the following output: Hight-Low-Off-Strobe( press the switch over 3 seconds, it goes into the strobe mode)
10-degree Narrow Beam: Best choice for your night diving and scuba diving.
- Dive light body in Titanium alloy side switch, easy to change modes and good anti-corrosion material, ensure divers to dive freely.
- Adopted Power indicating function, which will remind the diver of the power to ensure their safe dive: The indicator ring turn into red, power less than 30%; the indicator rings turn into flicker red, power less than 10%.
- CREE XML2-U4 LED, max 1050lumens, throws 7600cd clear tight beam.
- Powered by a 18650 li-ion rechargeable battery, with max 5hrs runtime at 360lumens
- Tempered lens and good O-ring design to ensure the ability of waterproof
- 100% tested before shipping
What is in the box: Light, lanyard, battery, charger.
Check out the Optional wrist mount to keep your hand free when using the light.