PSI Nexus Diving Light
Super Bright light: Utilize high-quality CREE XM-L2(U4) LED with over 50,000 hours lifespan on the PSI Nexus diving light. The maximum output can be up to 1050 lumens, giving you super bright white light under the water
IPX-8 Waterproof: The toughened lens with 5mm thickness and aircraft-grade aluminum shell with 3 O-ring ensures the excellent ability of resistance water pressure, under which the flashlight is extremely waterproof of maximum capacity to 150m underwater
Battery Indicator Function: The indicator is around the light switch, which shows constant green color when the battery power is 100%-30%; constant red color for 30%-10%; red light flashes once the power is lower than 10%,
Easy to Operate 3 Modes: With the nexus diving light on, press the switch down repeatedly to cycle through the following output: Hight-Low-Off-Strobe( press the switch over 3 seconds, it goes into the strobe mode)
10-degree Narrow Beam: Best choice for your night diving and scuba diving.
- Dive light body in Titanium alloy side switch, easy to change modes and good anti-corrosion material, ensure divers to dive freely.
- Adopted Power indicating function, which will remind the diver of the power to ensure their safe dive: The indicator ring turn into red, power less than 30%; the indicator rings turn into flicker red, power less than 10%.
- CREE XML2-U4 LED, max 1050lumens, throws 7600cd clear tight beam.
- Powered by a 18650 li-ion rechargeable battery, with max 5hrs runtime at 360lumens
- Tempered lens and good O-ring design to ensure the ability of waterproof
- 100% tested before shipping
What is in the box: Light, lanyard, battery, charger.
Check out the Optional wrist mount to keep your hand free when using the light.