Aquamaster Global Conservation Partners
In addition to our conservation partners, Aquamaster is committed to making a difference in our local communities. Each Aquamaster office supports conservation and education efforts such as beach clean ups and empowering local ambassadors who are making a difference in their communities. Aquamaster takes its environmental responsibility very seriously and we encourage you to join us in doing whatever you can.
Thailand beaches have been ranked as some of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. In these locations, almost all activity, all business, all lifestyle is related to the surrounding ocean. As one of the major actors in the diving industry, were are all busy establishing and developing our activities, making Thailand a flourishing economic spot, and for most of us the necessity for a long term vision and for environmental concerns were still not a central part of the equation. As our surrounding seas have glowingly and visibly been affected, while everywhere in the world, concerns with environmental issues seem to become vital.
We are all conscious of the situation of our planet and the impact that humans have on the planet. We believe that everyone must do his part to reduce his carbon foot print or the plastic waste spread into the environment.
As a leading company, we are taking the steps forward with the following actions:
- Reduce the emission of plastic bag to none starting to implement reusable bags – Starting 2019
- Reduce the plastic packaging – With the collaboration of AquaLung, the combos packaging will be reducing the plastic by 30% in 2020
- Ban single use plastics bottles, straws & spoons. Water refill stations are available at every Aquamaster shops (Phuket, Bangkok, Koh Tao, Koh Samui) and for everyone.
- We support local organization protecting our environment with beach cleanup and participating actively to education.
- Help to collect funds for our Main Partners on specific projects.