New Phazer Fin – Scubalab Testers Choice Winner
Looking For Scuba Diving Gear?
We have the largest selection of top brands and professional SCUBA diving equipment in Thailand.
With stores in Phuket, Koh Tao, Koh Samui and Bangkok, you’ll find us wherever you need diving gear.
About Aqua Lung Diving Equipment
Aqua Lung Diving equipment is the name that introduced the world to scuba diving in 1943, when Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Émile Gagnan developed the first “aqua-lung” diving equipment. Little did they know, their work and their innovative scuba diving equipment would expand the very possibilities of underwater exploration.
Now, the excitement and adventurous spirit of that first dive lives on through Aqua Lung’s scuba diving gear. Our dedication to quality and innovation has led to the manufacture of the world’s premier scuba diving equipment for professional and recreational use. For over 70 years, AquaLung has given divers of all experience levels the means to live out their underwater endeavors. Whether you’re enjoying the beauty of coral reefs or getting up close and personal with a wreck, you’ll always feel prepared and in control with AquaLung.
Experience the Fun of Scuba Diving with Aqua Lung
Seasoned divers and newcomers alike can explore the vast wonders of the world’s bodies of water with scuba diving gear from Aqua Lung. We carry everything you need for your dive adventure:
- Regulators – AquaLung’s regulators set the industry standard. Our selection of regulators offers excellent performance in a variety of diving conditions.
- Buoyancy Compensators – Features such as AquaLung’s patented i3 inflation technology make it easy to ascend and descend at a touch. Our BCs are easy-to-use and comfortable to wear for any dive.
- Diving Computers and Instruments – Dive computers keep you informed and safe as you dive. Safely and confidently descend into your dive adventure with intuitive, easy-to-use designs, backed by advanced engineering.
- Masks and Snorkels – Built with top quality, our diving masks and snorkels provide a wide range of comfortable options, letting you see more while minimizing water entry.
- Wetsuits and Dry Suits – Attractive and flexible wetsuits for warmth, or rugged drywear for cold water diving, our diving suits offer you that perfect fit and comfort.
The AquaLung Difference
We put the endless wonder of the ocean at your fingertips. When you select Aqua Lung dive gear, you’re getting over 70 years of dive gear innovation to help you have fun and keep you safe while diving. Creating new solutions to meet the demands of scuba divers like you is what drives us every day. Whether that’s making new strides in comfortable scuba fins or incorporating the latest technology into our diving computers, we lead the scuba gear industry by keeping the customer—you—in mind with every innovation. For first-time divers and scuba enthusiasts alike, we’re confident that once you choose Aqua Lung, you’ll let us accompany you every time.