Apeks RK3 Fins
We didn’t give the Apeks RK3 fins a shoe size range as this can be very misleading. The environment that an RK3 is used in will tend to dictate the size of fin that you need, for example, do you dive in a warm environment wearing wetsuit boots, or are you walking across pebbled beaches and wearing a dry suit and rigid dry boots? Both forms of footwear may be a size 9 but will take up different amounts of space in the fin foot pocket.
Therefore, we recommend that you visit your local dive store and try the fins on with your own footwear, just to ensure that you’re getting the right fit for your style of diving.
- Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard, and public safety divers for decades.
- A short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures, and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in the optimum position.
- Simple push pin design allows simple replacement of springs if necessary.
- Sizes: Medium, Regular, and Super
- Color: Black, white, yellow, pink, orange and grey