AquaLung Phazer Fins
ScubaLab Tester choice
AquaLung Phazer fins features
- Wave Rib Technology: The revolutionary side ribs are the heart of the Phazer fins. The elastomeric rubber sections of the ribs work together with the wave-shaped structures, accumulating (loading) the energy of every kick that is released during the kick cycle. The effect is a solid, powerful yet easy kick, suitable for beginners as well as for expert divers.
- New Bungee Strap: Equipped with new bungee strap and heel-pad for quick and easy donning and doffing.
- Tri-Material Construction: Tri-material construction optimizes every single area of the fin: foot-pocket, blade and side ribs are made with different specific advanced materials to get the best performance.
- Hydro Power Channel: Thanks to the engineered channel in front of the foot pocket, the water can flow through the blade, enhancing efficiency, power and stability, making the Phazer a powerful and ideal fin both for professional scuba divers and students.
- New Canalization System: The blade features a soft TPR membrane to better canalize water during the primary and recovery portions of the kick cycle.