Aqualung LEGEND Octopus
When performance is your highest priority, Aqualung LEGEND Octopus is the answer. To complement the Legend regulator family, Aqualung created the Legend octopus. This high-visibility, yellow version of the Legend second stage is ideal to complete your system.
The LEG3ND shares the same breathing characteristics with the LEGEND ELITE and LEGEND MBS. The familiar Venturi switch now features an updated and ergonomic design. Because your sensations and emotions are amplified in the underwater world, you can focus on what matters: feeling free.
- LEGEND Octopus has new front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm
- Radial openings to prevent free flows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- New over-molded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- The wide surface area makes regulator purging easier
- Purge depth controller optimizes airflow with minimal effort
- A patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
- Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism
- Air channel deflector
- Directs the airflow evenly during the inhalation phase
- Streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort
- Flexible and lightweight Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
- high-visibility yellow purge cover and accent pieces
- 39” high-visibility yellow, Aqua Flex hose
- Pneumatically balanced to be ideally suited for a Legend over-balanced first stage
- The venturi lever prevents unwanted free flow when not in use
- Excellent cold-water performance due to highly efficient heat exchanger surrounding the valve
- LEG3ND Regulator
- User’s Guide