Diving Tanks AI-Can
Al-can is India’s First Manufacturer of High Pressure Scuba Diving tanks. Aluminum Cylinders are suitable for under water diving for following advantages:
- Corrosion Resistant in Salt Water.
- Light weight.
- Easy to carry.
WORKING CAPACITY DIVING TANKS
1.3 LTR W.C AND 23.4 LTR W.C.
THREAD: Fit Valves 3/4 NPSM
200 BAR AND 232 BAR.
- Cylinders are made strictly as per safety standards, assuring a consistent and stable performance.
- Approved by Petroleum and explosive safety Organization (PESO), Govt of india.
- ISO 7866 with “Pi” (π) mark (TPED) and CE mark (PED) approved from Apragaz.
High-strength aluminum alloy 6061A and alloy 7060.
Typical marking of cylinders by the specification of standard ISO 7866:2012 and gas cylinder rules, 2004.
The standard finish is brushed full body with clear lacquered making it elegant in look.
Logos or labels are available upon request.
- Seamless, lightweight cylinder (40% lighter than steel cylinder).
- Easy to handle and transport.
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior wall surface.
- No special maintenance is required.
ABOUT ALCAN SCUBA DIVING CYLINDERS
AL-CAN began its journey 28 years ago, in 1991, when the company, was first incorporated. Al-can is India’s first leading manufacturer and exporter of Seamless High-Pressure Aluminum Cylinders, Low-Pressure Cylinders / Disposable Cylinders for Medical Gases, Industrial Gases, Specialty Gases, Fire Extinguishers, Scuba, Beverages, Soda Machines, Home Care, Ambulance, Hospitals, Paintball Games, Helium Cylinders for IABP Machines and Helium Cylinders for Balloon. The company has established creditable business in India as well as in the Global market.
The Company with its state-of-the-art technologies designs, manufactures, and sells Seamless Aluminum Alloy High-Pressure Cylinders as per the EN ISO 7866:2012, BS EN ISO 7866:2012, ISO 11118:1999, ISO 11118:2015, IS 15660:2017 & ongoing approval of DOT 3AL. The Company manufactures a wide range of Cylinders with the highest quality standards for total Customer satisfaction. Each Cylinder ranges from 400ml to 21 Litres Water Capacity with Working Pressure from 35 BAR to 207 BAR and Test Pressure from 53 BAR TO 311 BAR.
These cylinders are tested In-house and Third-Party inspection by TUV India & certified by PESO for every batch. Also, the cylinders are inspected as per the latest ADR 2017, TPED & PED.