Making a Warranty Claim (covers all brands currently distributed by Aquamaster)
If you are the original owner of a product from Aquamaster distributed brands, that is determined to be defective in any way, please return it to your closest Aquamaster Shop or to your local Authorized Aquamaster Dealer. Please provide your dealer with photocopies of your original sales receipt along with any service records you may have.
If your local dealer determines that you have a valid warranty issue and they are unable to take care of it in their place of business, they will send it back to Aquamaster Thailand for evaluation.
For any further assistance, contact us directly at one of our stores Contact Us
Warranty for each brands, each Category
Aquamaster warrants to the original purchaser for a period of time, specified below for each product or Brand, from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, provided that it receives normal use, proper care, and prescribed dealer service subject to the limitations listed below.
The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for purchases made from an Authorized Aquamaster / Aqualung Dealer and is not transferable. This warranty is limited to repair or replacement only at the discretion of Aquamaster / Aqualung. Warranty coverage does not extend to damages caused by improper use, improper maintenance, neglect, unauthorized repairs, modifications, accidents, fire, casualty or normal wear, and aging. Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks, and fraying are not covered under warranty except when the product is new, out of the original packaging.
This warranty does not extend to equipment used for commercial or military purposes.
Dive Locker and Partner Center (rental/instructional) equipment covered is under warranty for 1 year from the date of purchase to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, provided that it receives normal use, proper care, and prescribed dealer service.
Aquamaster & all brands distributed by Aquamaster disclaims and excludes any liability for incidental or consequential damages.
BUOYANCY COMPENSATOR REPLACEMENT ON A PRO-RATED BASIS
- Weld/Seam Leaks and Hardware (Buckles, Zippers, D-Rings, etc.): One-Year Limited Warranty *Qualifying Service Records Required
- Weld/Seam Leaks: Five-Year Limited Warranty *Qualifying Service Records Required
- Hardware (Buckles, Zippers, D-Rings, etc.): Two-Year Limited Warranty
Products under the Limited Lifetime Warranty that malfunction due to material or manufacturer defects that have also had a significant amount of use will be replaced on a pro-rated basis. Pro-rating will be determined by a percentage factor based on the condition of the product and how long the product was used prior to the warranty claim. The following guidelines should be used in determining what pro-rated percentage will be used.
Note: This can be a subjective evaluation. Fair and reasonable judgment should be used. SERIAL NUMBER MUST BE PROVIDED.
|Pro-Rated Values for 5 years Limited Lifetime warranty (Retail)*|
% Discount for replacement
|Like new and less than 2 years old|
|Slightly used and less than 3 years old|
|Used and less than 4 years old|
|Used and less than 5 years old|
Dealers will act as the intermediary between Aquamaster and the Consumer. Aquamaster will bill the dealer portion and the dealer will collect the amount from the consumer.
* Non-damaged parts will not be replaced. The Bcd must be returned to proceed with the replacement. Pro-rated discount applies to the current price of the Bcd.
NOTE: For Bcds bought outside Thailand or from a non-authorized Dealer, a handling fee for a replacement free of charge will apply as per the chart below:
|Model of the Bcd replaced Free of Charge|
|Pro HD, Zuma, Outlaw, Rogue|
|Axiom, Pearl, Balance|
|Axiom I3, Soul I3, Dimension & Lotus I3|
5 Years Limited Warranty – This warranty will cover the original owner of the regulator against defects in parts or workmanship if the regulator is:
- Purchased from an Authorized Aqualung Dealer
- Inspected or serviced annually by an Authorized Aqualung Dealer
Warranty does not extend to LP hoses, swivel or hose end O-rings, mouthpieces, stress cracks due to spraying with aerosols, rubber deterioration or chrome loss due to excessive exposure or lack of maintenance or corrosion.
INSTRUMENTS & DIVE COMPUTER
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase on analog gauges (6 months for rental or teaching use)
- Two (2) Year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase on computers and gauges (12 months for rental or teaching use)
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty on accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors and transmitters, chargers, cables, rechargeable batteries, straps, bracelets and hoses.
- Exceptions: Flooding caused by incorrect battery installation, LCD display in the case of damage due to negligence or blows, damage due to leaks of substances from the battery (the guarantee is valid if the computer is new and has not been used), damage caused by dead or non-functioning batteries, damage due to negligence, blows, or to normal wear and tear.
NOTE: For Dive Computers bought outside Thailand or from a non-authorized Dealer, please note that a handling fee will apply for a free of charge replacement unit as per the chart below:
|Model of the Dive Computer replaced Free of Charge|
|i100, i200(C), i300(C), i550(C)|
|i450T, i470, i750TC, i770R|
MASKS, FINS, SNORKELS
Aqualung & PSI Prodive:
Diving range is two (2) Years Limited Warranty from the date of purchase. (12 months for rental or teaching use)
Snorkeling goods – 1 year warranty
Exceptions: Alterations in the color of the silicone, all damage due to exposure to the sun or the effect of chemical or environmental agents, damage due to negligence, improper use, blows, or normal wear and tear.
WETSUITS, BOOTS, GLOVES, HOODS, RASHGUARDS, BAGS
One (1) Years Limited Warranty from the date of purchase. (6 months for rental or teaching use)
Exceptions: Damage due to scratches, cuts or punctures, abrasions, or chemical products (including chlorine), all damage due to exposure to the sun, damage due to negligence, blows, or normal wear and tear, worn knees, damage to threads due to Velcro snags, fading or discoloration due to sun exposure, pilling (localized wearing) of material due to abrasion or heavy wear.
One-Year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase.
A 2-year electronics warranty from the date of purchase (Does not include sensor, battery and cables)
The Analox sensors have a 2-year-graded warranty from the date of purchase, as per below.
- 1st year: Free replacement
- 12-18 months: 75% credit towards a replacement sensor
- 18-24 months: 50% credit towards a replacement sensor
A 1-year electronics warranty from the date of purchase (Does not include sensor, battery and cables)
The Vandagraph sensors have a 1-year-graded warranty from the date of purchase, as per below.
- 0-6 months: Free replacement
- 6-12 months: 50% credit towards a replacement sensor