Spare Air 300 Original
Spare air 300 original Made in USA – The Original Emergency Breathing Device
Spare Air 300 original, the preferred choice of Recreational Divers.
**Beware of product copies – they are poor quality**
A skydiver wears a reserve parachute, a SCUBA diver should have a reserve breathing system. For over 35 years we’ve supplied divers with the smallest, most-compact redundant system available for out-of-air emergencies. The patented SPARE AIR should be a standard piece of SCUBA diving equipment for the safety minded diver. In an out-of-air emergency, why would you trust your life to anything else? Explore the wealth of information about our product, and read stories from divers who are alive because of SPARE AIR.
THE SPARE AIR 300 ORIGINALPACKAGE FOR DIVERS EVERYWHERE!! The 3.0 Spare Air Package is our most popular model sold. Designed to get you to the surface in the event of an emergency, yet small enough to not even know you are wearing it!
- Easy to travel with!
- Easy to wear!
- Easy to refill!
- Easy to hand off to a fellow diver in trouble!
DON’T GO DOWN WITHOUT IT!!!
- SPARE AIR breathe on demand, balanced single stage regulator
- 3.0 cu.ft. Black Anodized Aluminum CYLINDER
- 910S REFILL ADAPTER – Fills off SCUBA tank
- 973 COVERED HOLSTER – Mounts to BC
- 961 LEASH – Prevents loss
- Spare AIr 3.0 cubic feet of air.
- Tank finish in durable Anodized Black.
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter (patented).
- Easily attaches to your BC with included holster and safety leash.
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant.
- Breathe on demand regulator – No complicated instructions.
- Completely redundant back-up miniature SCUBA system.
- Faster than buddy breathing and easier than an octopus.
|Maximum Capacity:||3.0 cu ft / 85 liters|
|Length:||13.4″ / 34 cm|
|Diameter:||2.25″ / 5.71 cm|
|Maximum Pressure:||3000 psi / 200 bar|
|Weight (full):||2.17 lb. / .985 kg|
|Water Volume:||26.62 cu in / .44 liters|
COMPARE SPARE AIR 300 ORIGINAL TO OTHER REDUNDANT SYSTEMS
|Requires Little Training|
|Can be Used for Self Rescue|
|An Independent Air Supply|
|Can Be Handed Off At Arms Length|
|Easy to Use, Carry and Mount|
|Easy to Travel With||N/A|
Smart Divers Make Spare Air Standard Equipment
Why? Because out-of-air emergencies can happen. That is why you practiced how to handle them when you learned to dive. Can they happen to a careful diver who constantly checks his pressure gauge? Yes, they can. Do you know the 21 ways divers run out of air? Because anything mechanical is subject to occasional failure, no mater how high the quality control and maintenance. Think about the Space Shuttle. Your car. Your SCUBA gear.