XL4 OCEA OCTOPUS
- Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
- Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances.
- Large surface area heat exchanger diaphragm clamp helps increase the gas temperature inside the first stage, resulting in improved cold water performance.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 4MP ports
- Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than a traditional rubber hose
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion
There are no reviews yet.