Cyclone X Fins – Aqualung Freediving Fins
The Cyclone X fins are lightweight and reactive thanks to a thermoplastic blade construction. The foot pockets use a soft rubber for efficient power transfer with a lateral rips for progressive blade flex.
Our freediving fins add another level of adaptability with the use of a modular system to suit your diving needs. The modular design is also perfect for traveling, allowing the fins to be disassembled and packed into shorter travel bags and reassembled at the destination. This new tip profile will prevent slipping from side to side while kicking. A great Freediving fins for beginners and advanced freedivers.
- Powerful Thermoplastic blade construction
- Soft rubber foot pockets for efficient power transfer
- Lateral rips for progressive blade flex
- Modular, travel ready system – disassembles and reassembles to perfectly fit in your carry-on luggage.
- Tip profile prevents side-to-side slipping while kicking.
There are no reviews yet.