Apeks Tek 3 First Stage Left
Apeks has developed unique 1st stages specifically for use on a twinset. They have launched the new TEK3 1st stage regulators designed for use with twin cylinder configuration. The system benefits from streamlined hoses with little chance of accidental snagging and also improved ease of access to cylinder valves. Each 1st stage has 3 medium pressure ports and one high pressure port. They are balanced, cold water compatible and extremely robust. TEK3 looks great too.
- Compact, solid one-piece body
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 1 HP port and 3 MP ports are all angles downward
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
- Maximum working pressure is 300 BAR (4350 psi)