Sea Dragon Duo 5000F Set
Twice the brightness and coverage
Each Sea Dragon 2500 light features an ultra wide, 120-degree beam angle. Two lights means almost twice the coverage, providing enough light even for cameras with an ultra-wide field of view. Each light operates with only a single button, quickly adjust between 3 power levels, and is depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters. Adapter for GoPro® cameras with acorn nut included.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect accessories
Quickly and easily expand Sea Dragon lighting with Flex-Connect – add grips, Flex Arms, trays and other accessories with just a “click!” Flex-Connect allows you to transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds, providing a quick way to adjust to any dive environment.
Sea Dragon Duo 5000F Set Features
- Two powerful 2500 lumen LED lights using the latest COB LED array technology.
- Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness.
- 60 minute burn time at full power.
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 90 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and flex arms.
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots. 90° underwater.
- Emergency mode emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down power button for 5 seconds from power off state.
- Depth rated to 330 ft (100m).
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability.
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included.
- Waterproof battery compartment protects internal electronics even if light accidentally floods.
- Protective circuitry – The light and battery feature integrated protective circuits that cuts power in the unlikely event the light overheats or short circuits.
- Safety pressure release valve – one-way waterproof valve releases battery compartment pressure in the unlikely event of battery malfunction.
Specifications Sea Dragon Duo 5000F Set (Specifications for each light head)
|Body Material||Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body|
|Light Source/Bulb Type||1 x COB LED array (COB – Chip On Board)|
|Brightness||2500 lumens (maintains 2500 lumens throughout burn time at full power)|
|Brightness Levels||Full power (100%), half power (50%), and quarter power (25%)|
|Buoyancy||Negative; -94 grams underwater (for each light head)|
|Button Control||Long push (1 sec) to power light on/off; Short push cycles through 100% → 50% → 25% → 100% [repeat cycle]|
|Light Modes||Constant light or hidden emergency signal light (activated by long push of power button)|
|Color Rendering Index*||90|
|Beam Angle||120 degrees|
|Battery||Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)|
|Battery Charge Time||170 minutes|
|Run Time||60 minutes at full power/120 minutes at half power/240 minutes at quarter power|
|Depth||Tested to 200 feet/60 meters|
|Dimensions||8.5″ x 9.5″ x 2.3″ (22cm x 24cm x 6cm) fully assembled with light head, battery, grip and tray; 5.1″ x 2.2″ x 4.1″ (13cm x 5.6cm x 10.4cm) head only|
|Weight||13.1 ounces (371 grams), head only (for each light head)|
|Bulb Life||35,000 hours|
|O-ring||Dual NBR o-rings (lube included)|
*CRI is a measure of a light source’s ability to show object colors “realistically” or “naturally” compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested “in-air” (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.
What’s Included in Sea Dragon Duo 5000F Set
Two Sea Dragon 2500 Underwater Photo/Video/Dive Light heads
Flex-Connect Dual Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
Two Flex-Connect grips
Two 25Wh Lithium Ion batteries
Two AC Power Adapters, two charging trays, and international plug adapters
Adapter for GoPro cameras with acorn nut
Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
Sea Dragon Duo Case
andrew H. (Verified Owner) –
Not used yet but Aquamaster have a great range and deliver quickly