Omer Stingray Dual Carbon
STINGRAY DUAL CARBON
Stingray Dual Carbon fins feature 100% carbon fiber blades reinforced at stress points of traditional blades. The fin design is rounded off with a very comfortable Thermo rubber foot pocket.
- Stingray dual hardness foot pocket is extremely comfortable
- Carbon Fiber blade produced by a fusion Double Vacuum process producing one of the most durable Carbon Fiber blades available
- Omer modular design means blades are interchangeable
- Available in 5 sizes!
F E AT U R E S & B E N E F I T S – S P E C I F I C AT I O N S
- Blade Material: Carbon Fiber
- Blade Length: 57.5 cm (22.6 inches)
- Blade Angle: 22 degrees
- Blade Stiffness: Medium/Soft
- Size 37/39 Dual Carbons will come with Spitfire pockets
Omer Stingray Dual Carbon fins are designed to offer you protection and durability during your freediving practices since they have an extremely resistant material such as carbon, which requires a good technique to move the foot and strength in the legs. Besides, this brand used polymer in the graft of the shoe to avoid possible ruptures when moving the foot.
There are no reviews yet.